Date: 12/29/17 1:46 pm
From: Sharon Hull <plants...>
Subject: Fwd: [MBBIRDS] Leucistic Scrub Jay
The partially leucistic CALIFORNIA SCRUB JAY reported earlier is in a dense tree/shrub by the front fence at 414 Darwin at the moment. He remains only partly visible, making photos difficult but I will post what I managed to get once I am home this evening. It appears that the top of head & wings are blue & the rest white. Striking bird!
Sharon Hull
Santa Cruz

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: