Date: 12/29/17 11:59 am
From: Eric Carpenter <ecarpe...>
Subject: [texbirds] New TBRC Current Review Species Reports web page
Texbirders,
Please check out the Texas Bird Records Committee new "Current Review
Species Reports" page on the TBRC website. This will keep track of Review
Species reported in the past 90 days or so and the status of those
sightings as far as TBRC documentation goes. The goal is to have the
list/status updated daily or at least a couple times a week. It is not
intended to be a RBA/Alert page but rather a tool that we are hoping will
get the TBRC more timely documentation from observers (this is you!) on
birds that they chase or find. The TBRC looks for documentation not just
on the first day a rare bird is found but throughout the period of time
that the bird lingers in the same area. We hope that you bookmark this
page and will participate in the documentation process for some of these
sightings.

http://www.texasbirdrecordscommittee.org/home/current-review-species-reports

--Eric

Eric Carpenter