Date: 12/29/17 9:45 am
From: Aaron Driscoll <manitoumauler...>
Subject: [cobirds] Lincoln County: Snowy Owl
Yesterday afternoon, 28 Dec, I got a call at work. It was a co-worker, who
is also a birder, that was driving back to Colorado Springs, from her
vacation in Wisconsin. While her and her family were on I-70, between Genoa
and Limon, they had spotted a female Snowy Owl sitting on a telephone
pole. Since they were eager to get home, they didn't stop and photograph
the owl, nor did they get an exact location. She did say it was very close
to Limon (east of Limon). I realize this notification may not be much
help, but I thought I would post it anyways. This way anyone heading out
that way over the weekend might be able to relocate the owl.

Aaron Driscoll
Colorado Springs