Date: 12/29/17 7:12 am
From: VisteSparkman, Karen <karen_vistesparkman...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Neal Smith NWR CBC rescheduled to Jan. 5
Due to dangerously low temperatures forecast for tomorrow, the Neal Smith
NWR Christmas Bird Count is being rescheduled to Friday, Jan. 5. We will
meet at the Visitor Center at 8:00 a.m. to assign teams. A free lunch will
be provided to all who register by Wed., Jan. 3. Please email me or call
the refuge at 515-994-3400 to register. Let's hope the weather cooperates
for plan B.
--
Karen Viste-Sparkman
Wildlife Biologist

"When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them
all."
E. O. Wilson