Date: 12/28/17 7:34 pm
From: Don Sutherland <buffbellie...>
Subject: [COBOL] Emperor Goose
To add to the party, I went to Riverbend Park about 8:45 this morning
hoping to get a photo of the Emperor Goose in the water. As I walked the
trail toward the Old Mill I saw a group of about eight Canadas followed by
three smaller geese that turned out to be the two Greater White-fronted and
the Emperor, flying off the the east, already too far off for a photo. I
assumed they were headed to Sholes Rd but when I made my way over there
about 9:30, they were nowhere to be found.

I have been speculation that since the White-fronts migrate down our way,
this probably young Emperor just hooked up with them and they ended up
here. Fun Bird.