Date: 12/28/17 5:38 pm
From: Ted Floyd <tedfloyd57...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] T√łnnessen's next?
Re: Baikal Teal and Variable Hawk. Yeah, what's up with that? I'd add
Rufous-collared Sparrow to the list too. (Festering wounds...) Did y'all
know that there are records from the U.S. Rocky Mountains in 2017 of both
Variable Hawk and Rufous-collared Sparrow? I love vagrant traps up and down
the I-25 corridor as much as any of you, but I also wonder if there's a bit
of anti-I-25-vagrant-trap bias at play here.

I know! T√łnnessen will find Colorado's first Orange-billed
Nightingale-Thrush! In the mountains. Of western Boulder County. At the CFO
convention in May 2018. C'mon, David, we're counting on you.

Ted Floyd
Lafayette, Boulder County