Date: 12/28/17 12:03 pm
From: Chuck Mills <ccmills...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] 2017 Indiana Birder's Lists.
Dear Lister,

The year is fast coming to an end. I hope that you will get your lists all
sorted out and again submit them for inclusion in the annual article.

I have included the 2016 article and a form for the 2017 year that you can
use. There will be a place on the IAS website to submit your lists.

In the interest of some space issues we have decided to not include lists
smaller than 50 except for property lists. We will continue to include lists
smaller than 50 for property lists. A list of even 15 could be very
significant in an urban setting.

Thank you for your past participation and continuing support.

Chuck Mills

<Ccmills....> <mailto:<Ccmills....>

812 853 9090

Join us on Facebook!