Date: 12/28/17 9:20 am
From: nancy tikalsky <ntikalsky...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Listers Corner Reminders (re: Thayer's Gull & Barnacle Goose, no new sightings)
hi Joe,

I want to promote Listers Corner in the COS newsletter and would like to add this specific reminder with it. Are you good with that? -- will edit last line to state Contact Joe Lill at email...otherwise, will keep as is.

thanks

Shanti, n.

Nancy J. Tikalsky
editor
The Chicago Birder
Chicago Ornithological Society
Zion/Lake
/|\ Please consider the environment before printing this email
"Truth is great and will prevail if left to herself. She is the proper and sufficient antagonist to error, and has nothing to fear from the conflict, unless, by human interposition, disarmed of her natural weapons, free argument and debate; errors ceasing to be dangerous when it is permitted freely to contradict them." --Thomas Jefferson: Bill for Establishing Religious Freedom, 1779.