Date: 12/28/17 8:37 am
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Greeley CBC Fun This Saturday [Weld]
Hi all

Some folks on the Greeley CBC (O Street Section) will have fun counting and
sifting through the ENORMOUS mixed goose flock I saw on Sunday:

-
http://coloradobirder.club/m/photos/browse/album/O-Street-Gravel-Ponds-Greeley/

I saw plenty of Canada, Cackling, Snow, Ross's and Greater White-fronted
Goose--could be Brant hidden in there but I could not find one.

First seven photos show entire flock.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn

http://coloradobirder.club/