Date: 12/27/17 1:20 pm
From: Ragupathy Kannan <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: No Snowy Owl
The "Snowy Owl" that Sandy Berger and I saw in the middle of a Charleston prairie recently turned out to be a *&^% white cat.  It's amazing how many "Snowy Owls" you see when you passionately look for them.
Is this a lesson for IBWO searchers?  Rhetorical question.   On Wednesday 27 December 2017, 2:55:41 PM GMT-6, Glenn <000001214b3fcb01-dmarc-request...> wrote:

This is the time of year where my wife and I are always scanning the trees, looking for a Snowy Owl.  Do I expect to find one?  No.  I might as well look for a ptarmigan while I'm at it.  But, maybe we will spot a Kreider's Hawk while we are looking.
This is the time of year when we come to realize how many white plastic bags are stuck in the trees.  We call them Snowy Owls.
Glenn WyattCabot

Join us on Facebook!