Date: 12/27/17 1:16 pm
From: tedell <TEdell...> [slocobirding] <slocobirding-noreply...>
Subject: RE: [slocobirding] ZONE-TAILED HAWK - Cambria, 12/26

Several birders checked Cambria this morning. We cocentrated on a large Turkey Vulture roost in the trees on the hillside north of Main Street by the Bluebird Motel. No sign of the hawk this morning.
Probably still somwhere in the area, just more searching needed.
Tom EdellCayucos, CA
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone