Date: 12/27/17 12:33 pm
From: Tucker, Trileigh <TRI...>
Subject: [Tweeters] OT: Parakeet advice?
Hi Tweets,

Iíve recently adopted a young rescue parakeet from the Seattle Animal Shelter, who had been found flying loose outdoors a couple of months earlier and was taken in by a foster parent. I havenít had a companion bird since I was a kid. In my research about caring for parakeets, Iíve found that both online advice and books often give contradictory recommendations. But I tend to trust Tweeters. If any of you have budgie experience and would be willing to answer the occasional question or two, Iíd be grateful. I promise not to inundate you with queries about my new little companion.

Thanks much and best wishes to all for a Happy New Birding Year,
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker, PhD
Professor Emerita of Environmental Studies
Seattle University

Pelly Valley, West Seattle
Natural Presence Arts website<https://naturalpresencearts.com/>
Photography<https://www.flickr.com/photos/trileigh/albums/72157661836833455>