Date: 12/27/17 10:37 am
From: Mary Jo Ballator <mjballator...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SE AZ: Ramsey Canyon CBC from Ash Canyon Bed & Breakfast, Dec 27, 2017
This morning’s stationary count from my backyard feeders. 31 species. Total time spent: 2 hours. Weather was calm and sunny; temperature between 50 and 65 degrees F.

Happy New Year!

Mary Jo

Mary Jo Ballator
Ash Canyon B&B
5255 E. Spring Road
Hereford, AZ 85615
<mjballator...>
520-378-0773

Hours: Dawn to dusk daily except Wednesday noon to dusk