Date: 12/27/17 8:03 am
From: <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender dhanson139 for DMARC)
Subject: [texbirds] Old River CBC 1/2/18
Our 2017 Old River Christmas Count is on January 2nd, 2018. We could use a little help in a couple of areas if anyone would like to join us. I know Stuart Marcus could use help in our area 2 and Harry Elliot could use help in Area 4. If you are interested send me your information and I will get back to you. This count is mostly in Chambers Co with a little on the North side of the circle in Liberty Co.

David Hanson
281-303-0166 hm
281-813-2657 cell
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds