Date: 12/26/17 11:41 pm
From: <griffingrichards...> [slocobirding] <slocobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [slocobirding] ZONE-TAILED HAWK - Cambria, 12/26
Hi all,

Apologies for the late notice, I'm visiting family in CA and wasn't already on the listserv. While walking around Cambria today (specifically the Santa Rosa Cemetery off Bridge St.) a Zone-tailed Hawk flew over us headed S/SW over Main St. This was at around 3:40pm today (12/26). I did not see it again, but we were on our way out and didn't spend much longer there. I know there is often a collection of Turkey Vultures in some of the large bare trees around Cambria, so perhaps those would be a good place to check.

Pictures attached on eBird here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41336815 http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41336815

Thanks,
Griffin

Join us on Facebook!