Date: 12/26/17 11:05 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [COBOL] Bend Christmas Bird Count
The Bend Christmas Bird Count is this Saturday, December 30th. We will meet
in Pioneer Park at 7am and head out in our sectors. Those that aren't
already with a group will be assigned to a team on Saturday.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the start of Count Week. Any birds we say from now
through next Tuesday will count as count week birds if we fail to find them
on Saturday.

We can always use feeder watchers, so if you don't feel like joining the
group, watch your feeders on Saturday, keep a list of what you see and email
me with the results.

The weather is supposed to be pretty decent, with about 20 inches less of
snow than last year's count. The temperature is supposed to get up into the
mid-40s which will be a pleasant change from the frozen fog we've had for
the last few days.

Please email me if you have any questions. I hope to see you Saturday.

Tom Crabtree, Bend