Date: 12/26/17 7:53 pm
From: Stan Walens <stan.walens...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Upcoming pelagic trips to Los Coronados Islands
Hi All,

The local chapter of the cetacean society is going to start running some boat trips out of H&M Landing, exploring waters off San Diego and then heading down to the islands.
Whales and birds, and one of the only ways to see the colony of brown boobies on Middle Rock.

The first trip is this Saturday, December 30.
[I won’t be on this trip because of the Escondido CBC, but will go on future trips.]

The trip is 6 hours, departing at 10:00 a.m.
The cost is $75 plus a $30 visa fee, and everyone on board needs to have a current passport.
Reservations may be made at H & M Landing at 619-222-1144.

Once I’ve heard about future dates—at the moment the plan is for one about every other month—I’ll post about them.

Stan Walens
San Diego
Dec 26, 2017, 7:45 pm

Join us on Facebook!