Date: 12/26/17 6:11 pm
From: <lucascorneliussen04...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Nelson's Sparrow @ Hamilton Wetlands
Hi All

On Sunday, I had a Nelson's sparrow at the end of the Hamilton bay field trail. This location is at the end of Hanger Avenue past the park. If you follow the trail to the right, and go all the way to the end, the is a look out area and if one looks strait out towards the bay, their is a little are of pickle weed and grass where it flew up and perched for approximately 10 seconds. I was able to rule out Le Contes sparrow. It had limited streaking on the breast with a eye ring and it looked orangey yellow overall with a large white patch in the stomach area. I did not have my camera on me so if anyone can let me know if the saw it with photos that would be appreciated!

Lucas Corneliussen

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)