Date: 12/26/17 4:02 pm
From: Terry Michaels <tmcolorado...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Snowy Owl, not for me; Pine Warbler yes, but watchout
Hello birders,

I searched a couple of hours at Stanley Lake for the Snowy Owl. Several
other birders also missed it. Early morning and late evening seems to be
best for finding it on the south side of Stanley.

Then I saw the Pine Warbler in Aurora. Richard Stevens went a couple of
hours after me and just called. He saw the bird from public access
greenway. But he was confronted by the HOH head and the police as he
left. Richard is going to talk to Greg, access may have to be restricted.

Good Birding!

Terry Michaels, Colorado Birding Society
Centennial, CO
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: