Date: 12/26/17 2:34 pm
From: Dan Thalmann <editor...>
Subject: Yellow-rumps working the house - Washington County
Yesterday and today I have observed at least two Yellow-rumped Warblers showing particular interest in the windows of my house in Palmer, Washington County.

They seem to be working the window corners and ledges. Flying up and hovering around them. Possibly picking at some moths and other dead bugs stuck there in webs since the fall?

I also had a Carolina Wren working the mulch in the front yard yesterday.

Definite increase in bird feeder activity, but nothing beyond the expected species.

-Dan

Sent from my iPhone

-Dan Thalmann, publisher
Washington County News