Date: 12/26/17 2:33 pm
From: bill shelmerdine <georn1...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Grays Harbor Redpolls and Ross’s Goose today.
All,
I visited Grays Harbor this AM in hopes of finding the redpolls found by Dave Hayden and Lonnie Sommer (and others?) on the Grays Harbor CBC. I had success early in the alder trees near the K St. Flats. There was also a Rough legged Hawk hunting to the west.
At the Ocean Shores Golf Course there was an adult Ross’s Goose with the Cackling Geese there. They were gone by 11:00 once the golfers hit the links. White-winged and Red Crossbills continue near the interpretive Center. Happy Holidays and Good Birding.
Bill Shelmerdine
Olympia.