Date: 12/26/17 1:05 pm
From: Jacob Saucier <saucerrottei...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Fork-tailed Flycatcher continues
Hi LABIRD,

It was a nasty, rainy morning, but I was able to locate the FT Flycatcher
this morning (@9:55am) at the stakeout location. After some waiting and
shivering I eventually spotted the bird in the trees on the northern edge
of the field where it has been reported previously (29.838056, -89.982840).
During a break in the rain the bird flew down and landed in the grass
where it sallied for a while before flying out of sight to the south. Right
before I left at ~11:00am I spotted the bird flying back to the trees north
of the field where I lost track of it.
Also present were 2 Western Kingbirds and a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher.

Cheers,
Jacob Saucier

Join us on Facebook!