Date: 12/26/17 12:35 pm
From: Ken Wysocki <kwysocki...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Indiana Dunes West CBC Friday 12/29
I am looking for experienced birders to help me again this year on
the Dunes West Christmas Bird Count in Northwest Indiana this
Friday, December 29. I usually try to have at least two parties
cover the areas that are assigned to me. The more help we get, the
more I can focus on staked out birds or specialties in some of the
lesser-known spots in the circle. In particular we need someone to
assist in covering the lakefront and looking for Snowy Owls,
gulls, ducks, loons, etc. Obviously the weather is not going to be
ideal for a lakewatch but that’s birding. This is really a
fantastic area for a CBC and in the past anyone who has come out
from Chicago gets to pick their areas, being able to cover Lake
Michigan on a CBC is a real treat. If you happen to be out birding
in the circle on Friday please send me your eBird lists so I can
submit the numbers to our compiler. Thanks. Ken Wysocki

Posted by: Ken Wysocki <kwysocki...>

Join us on Facebook!