Date: 12/26/17 12:19 pm
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] Prairie Falcon - Highlands Ranch (Douglas)
This morning, I took my newly adopted dog, Andre, for a walk at the David
A. Lorenz Regional Park in Highlands Ranch (Douglas County). Perched atop
one of the enormous towers near the park's disc golf course and dog park
was a Prairie Falcon, my first in my three mile, home circle.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO