Date: 12/26/17 12:14 pm
From: Bart Deferme <bdeferme...>
Subject: [cobirds] Denver urban CBC - January 1st
Hello,

I will be leading an Aurora section of the Urban CBC this year, and I'm
hoping I can find a few more people to join the fun. Please respond if you
can make it, and depending on how many people we have we'll coordinate car
pooling.

The (loose) schedule, barring any Red-breasted Sapsuckers, Harris's Hawks
or Snowy Owls:

1. Hit Star K first at 7:00 (1.0 miles +/-) Sun rise 7:20 am
2. Do Bluff Lake about 9:00-9:15 (1.75 miles) to 11:15
3. Stop for Lunch at 11:30 +/- at Delaney Farms, walk that and finish
there about 1:30. (1.0 miles) (stage cars at both ends of route)
4. There is a small section of the Highline Canal (1.25 miles) between
Moline St. and Expo Park start at 2:00 pm finish that at 3:15 pm (stage
cars at both ends of route)
5. Finish up at Utah Park at the Pond. Sunset is at 4:45 pm
6. Jewell Wetlands

(Thanks to AJ Gest for this schedule...)

Hopefully you can make it!

Bart Deferme
<bdeferme...>
Quincy Reservoir - Arapahoe County