Date: 12/26/17 11:21 am
From: Ann Johnson <aj...>
Subject: [ia-bird] IOU Members - 2017 Listing
Happy Holidays everyone! As the year draws to a close, IOU members have a
bit of fun tallying up their various lists for the past year. When the clock
strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, you will be able to enter your lists for
2017. You will see a new twist this year that was requested and hopefully
successfully implemented. Entering your Iowa life list will take a bit
longer this first time since you will need to check off all the species on
your list. Subsequent years will simply involve adding new ones. Your lists
will be available to others to compare and perhaps help you add to it. You
can see an example on the listing report -
http://iowabirds.org/Birds/Listing.aspx - since Paul Hertzel, John Bissell,
and I tested the functionality for 2016. Since I will be gone for the first
few days in January, if you have any difficulty send me a note but it may
take a few days to respond.

Ann Johnson

Norwalk, IA