Date: 12/25/17 8:22 pm
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Lousiana Waterthrush at Pfeiffer Big Sur SP, Monterey Co.
All,

A number of us looked for the L. Waterthrush today.

No luck.

We checked as far as the path goes along the river in both directions
around 1pm for about 1.5 hours. There was a gentleman before us that had
checked for about 3 hours.

I suspect that one of the many cliches about dipping could apply:
"The bird could be anywhere."
"You've got to chase it early in the morning."
"The bird moved on due to all the birders, people, dogs, etc. along the
river.."
"The bird..."

Maybe the bird will show again, and if it does, I'll be tempted to try
again.

But in the meantime, I'm not aware of anybody seeing it today.

Pete Sole'
Soquel, CA