Date: 12/25/17 12:20 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] Wednesday birding plan December 27, Tygh Valley CBC
I am a little out of the loop for plans but teams are set up for the CBC
in Tygh Valley and some local birders are participating. If you decide
you want to go, I am leaving late, like 8 or so a.m., for a "half
day/half section" and still have space for 1 or 2 people. I will return
home around 6:30 or 7 pm.

Let me know if you have questions, however I don't have many answers!

We had 2 adult Golden Eagles over my yard while we were out playing in
the yard. They were using a thermal, so nice to have sunshine! Good
birding, Judy Meredith, <jmeredit...>