Date: 12/25/17 12:02 pm
From: Phil <phil_reyburn_24...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Trumpeter Swans - Adams County.
Christmas Eve Quincy received its first snowfall so Jason Mullins and I
went looking for Snow Buntings. We went though a number of large Lapland
Longspur and Horned Lark flocks without sighting any Buntings. However,
we stumbled into a flock of 83 Trumpeter Swans in corn field. Jason
digit-scoped a couple of images. See ebird. Other highlights for the day
were a Merlin, two Northern Harriers, an American White Pelican, and a
couple of Wilson's Snipes.

Phil Reyburn, Quincy, Adams Co.

Posted by: Phil <phil_reyburn_24...>

<*> Your email settings: