Date: 12/25/17 7:57 am
From: Alex <asgreenplanet4077...>
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Harlequin Duck (Washington Co.)
A note that the area was searched extensively yesterday, and no one was able to refind her. However, the long staying Long-tailed Duck was found on the Dakota County side of Point Douglas for any county listers that still need one for Dakota.

Good Birding and Happy Christmas Bird Counts!

Alex Sundvall

Sent from my iPhone

----