Date: 12/23/17 6:19 pm
From: mbruce82769 <mbruce82769...>
Subject: The Number of Counties Where You Have Seen Snowy Owls Over The Years.
I, personally, have only been birding since November 2016 and today I got my life bird 235 ... a Snowy Owl in Rossville, KS.
Sooo, my answer is one, lonely only.

Melissa R. <BRUCEMbruce82769...>, KS
-------- Original message --------From: Tom SHANE <tom.shane...> Date: 12/23/17 5:30 PM (GMT-06:00) To: <KSBIRD-L...> Subject: The Number of Counties Where You Have Seen Snowy Owls Over The Years.
I have seen Snowy Owls in six Kansas Counties, which include - Dickinson, Ford, Kearny, Scott, Barton and Finney, in a period of 55 years.
I'm guessing the county listers will easily double or triple that. What do you have?

Tom Shane
Garden City

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to