Date: 12/23/17 2:37 pm
From: Peter H Yaukey <PYaukey...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Fork-tailed Flycatcher still present
Didn't make it all the way down the road to Stella today, but in the process of taking the Great Delta Tour to the Canaervon Diversion, I came across a male Scissortailed Flycatcher across from the EBI warehouse (ie, in Canaervon barely inside the flood containment wall, which is marked by the "Jurassic Park" style gate).

Peter Yaukey