Date: 12/23/17 2:04 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] COMMON REDPOLL Old Mill in Bend
While walking along the river trail with my family at Old mill, the
phone rings with a call from Peter Low who is looking at a Common
Redpoll not far from where we were on the trail. We quickly joined him
and saw one Common Redpoll in the alders, hanging upside down and
feeding. Location, near the Columbia street bridge, just upstream. Or
park in the dog park lot and walk the trail toward the bridge. Possibly
it was the same bird that Damian Fagan reported from yesterday, or else
it is thick with them around there! Ha ha

Good birding, Judy Meredith, <jmeredit...>