Date: 12/23/17 8:14 am
From: Mike Heffernon <mheff...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Occidental Rose-breasted Grosbeak 12/23/17
Good morning, birders,

There is currently (~8:00 am) what appears to be a first-winter male Rose-breasted Grosbeak at our feeders & bird bath. Best distinguishing feature is a crimson V on the chest/breast. I obtained photos but my only camera is on my iPhone. Still, when the photos are enlarged, the V is visible. Not a new yard bird, but it's been some years since I've seen one here, and never during winter. Happy birding,

Mike Heffernon
Occidental

Sent from my iPad

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)