Date: 12/23/17 4:54 am
From: Harry Armistead via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Nassawadox & Wachapreague CBCs addenda.
ADDENDA: NASSAWADOX & WACHAPREAGUE CHRISTMAS BIRD COUNTS.

Too much of a hurry to get the word out. Slow down, Harry.

I neglected to mention that Nassawadox count is sponsored by Coastal Virginia Wildlife Observatory. Also neglected to thank Jim Murray for our access to his important Brickhouse Neck property.

Kit Fechtig provided satisfactory details on the Golden Eagle (an adult) and the unidentified hummingbird seen December 19 just north of Box Tree, qualifying for count period birds for Nassawadox count, December 17. Nice going, Kit. I should have boldfaced both.

And thanks to Bob Toner for recording the birds on Cedar Island for the Wachapreague count, December 16.

Best to all. - Harry Armistead, Philadelphia.