Date: 12/22/17 10:10 pm
From: Richard <birdertoo...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Return from eastern Colorado, Prewitt Reservoir, Jackson Reservoir & Aurora Reservoir
Hello cobirders;

Terry Michaels and I returned from eastern Colorado. We relocated two Eastern Screech-Owls at Prewitt Reservoir (about 4:00 am), then after sunrise found two Long-eared Owls at Union Reservoir. Not much else moving about.
After dropping Terry off, I returned home by way of Aurora Reservoir. Scoping the lake from the pavilion #4, upper swim beach parking area, I relocated the two Long-tailed Ducks about 100 yards directly off shore. The pair of White-winged Scoters were in the same line another couple hundred yards east.

Continued Good Birding!

Directions to birding spots and maps on CoBus website:
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net

Richard Stevens; Director, Colorado Birding Society
Denver, Colorado
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: