Date: 12/22/17 4:38 pm
From: Jim Forde <jimforde...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Snowy Owls Continue at Hawkeye Wildlife Area
This morning I scoped 2 perched SNOWY OWLS on the frozen ramparts of Hawkeye. I believe they're the same ones
I saw on separate days this month. One is a juv. female and the other of intermediate plumage.

Only one SHORT-EARED OWL at the west end of the Eastern Iowa Airport this evening.

Jim Forde
Cedar Rapids