Date: 12/22/17 8:06 am
From: <coloradobirder...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Nunn CBC Longspurs
Hi all

We found quite a few Lapland Longspurs on the Nunn CBC this year. Good spots to look are along Weld CR 122 btw 37 and 55. Specifically at Weld CR 122/49 there is a oil and gas operation on NW corner to its west you'll notice some type of seasonal stream that has water. I had 32 Laplands flying in and out to the water. Farther west near Weld CR 122 and 45 there is a windmill on south that had about a dozen flying around it. I also saw and heard sporadically at various points about six more along Weld CR 122.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/ http://coloradobirder.club/

Join us on Facebook!