Date: 12/21/17 10:50 pm
From: Bruce McKee <bgmckee641...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Beemer's Pond, Hamilton County
I counted 260+ Trumpeter Swans at Beemer's Pond west of Webster City
yesterday (Hamilton County). I'm sure that there were more as most of
them were on the far north end of the pond which was not completely
frozen over (the aerator is running on the south end near the entrance
from 240th Street). Also hundreds of Canada geese and many Mallards.

Bruce McKee
Mason City