Date: 12/21/17 7:22 pm
From: Jed Pitre <feralbiologist...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Mangrove Yellow Warbler Grand Isle
LABIRD:

I searched for the "Mangrove" Yellow Warbler found by David Muth
and Christie Riehl from 2:30 to 4:30 this afternoon, hoping to get a
photo. It was a pleasant afternoon of birding even though I did not see
or hear the warbler. As David described, the habitat is so dense, the
bird could have been at my feet and I might have missed it. I had half
a mind to bushwhack through the space but then thought I'd probably
scare all the birds away from the noise. There was lots of action from
Yellow-rumps and Palm Warblers.

Here's my eBird list if anyone is interested:

Jed Pitre, Thibodaux

Join us on Facebook!