Date: 12/21/17 7:26 am
Subject: Pilot Mountain Christmas Bird Count - NC - Surry/Stokes/Yadkin Counties - Jan. 2nd, 2018
Good morning all and happy winter solstice!

Call for volunteers interested in joining for the Pilot Mountain State Park
Christmas Bird Count on January 2nd, 2018 which includes both the mountain
section and the river section of the state park (including Surry, Stokes,
and Yadkin Counties).

The map of the count circle area can be found here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.carolinabirdclub.org_christmas_countmap.html-3Fcode-3DNCPM&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=FgJMtg4LWkWB1eafEOWZcTl-gndLkIYJePj6bZuwYmw&s=WWByrzYiTiUOvcDkMifAA4TrfE28InV0QfUOwqKFg_U&e=

If you would like to join, please feel free to contact me with intent.

Happy birding,

Jesse
--
Jesse Anderson