Date: 12/21/17 5:24 am
From: Max Thompson <maxt...>
Subject: Christmas Counts
Here is my annual plea to get your CBC data in to us as soon as possible.
There is a lot of data entry that has to take place before it is ready for
publication in the March Bulleting. My calculations show that 26 counts have
been finished. I have received 3. You won't get more species and you won't
get more numbers by letting it sit on your desk. It took me just over 1 hour
to do my report so shouldn't take you much longer. Thanks for your
consideration of the editors (volunteers by the way).

Max

Max C. Thompson

1729 E. 11th Ave.

Winfield, KS