Date: 12/20/17 11:37 am
Subject: Two Upstate SC CBCs
Hello. On behalf of the compilers, I am providing the following information about two Christmas Bird Counts.

Rocky River CBC will be January 2, a Tuesday.
Abbeville and Anderson Counties
Andy Norris is the compiler.
The group starts at Crawford's Store in Antreville at 7:00 AM. Let us know if you plan to come so groupings can be arranged.

Long Cane CBC will be January 3, a Wednesday.
McCormick, Greenwood, and Abbeville Counties
Joyce Foster is the compiler, but contact me (Steve) for info about participating.
The group will meet at Bi-Lo in Abbeville at 6:00 AM to disperse. Let us know if you plan to come so groupings can be arranged.

Thank you, and enjoy the great birding that is going on this season.

Steve Patterson
<SCBirder...>

Join us on Facebook!