Date: 12/20/17 11:26 am
From: Shantanu Phukan <phukan...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Varied Thrush-Eagle RFI
Dear MBBrs:
I still need two county birds for the closing year: Varied Thrush and Golden Eagle. Normally I would just bird up in the mts till I find them, but I am a little rushed for time with the holidays and impending travel. If you know of a spot either in town or in the mountains where I could find both or one relatively easily please send me your suggestions.
Shantanu