Date: 12/20/17 2:31 am
From: Dennis Shepler <dawgler...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: RFI - Sabine's Gull
I'm from Texas and will continue to pronounce it the way Texans pronounce
the river that separates Texas from Louisiana ...SA-beans. Or, as a friend
from Louisiana once said, "the river that separates the coonass from the
dumb ass".
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good flight ...of birds.

--
W. Dennis Shepler

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds