Date: 12/19/17 4:55 am
From: Jeff Calhoun <jeffcalhoun11...>
Subject: Dodge City CBC
You are cordially invited to participate in the Dodge City Christmas Bird
Count! Plan now to wrap up a wild 2017 of birding by helping in this count
on New Years Eve, December 31. Stay overnight and start your 2018 birding
year on the 100th meridian if you'd like. Pad your lists for when KOS is
here in the Spring!

Over the next week and a half I'd like to start piecing the puzzle together
so this count circle can be appropriately covered with whatever help I can
muster. Urban, rural, hiking, and driving routes are all available and if I
had my choice I'd choose every possibility. However, this is not possible
for any birder. My extreme levels of excitement and passion for this circle
can get me a long ways on count day but never far enough, so I would
greatly appreciate any assistance. If you have yet to do so, please let me
know if you are able to participate so I can begin planning accordingly.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Jeff Calhoun
Dodge City, KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html