Date: 12/17/17 2:56 pm
From: 'Robert D. Hughes' <rhughes.enteract...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Middlefork Savanna Forest Preserve Northern Shrike, 12/17 a.m.
I walked around Middlefork Savanna Forest Preserve in Lake County this
morning, December 17. It was fairly birdless but I did have a Northern
Shrike near the visitor center. The bird was initially perched at the
top of the tall oak tree near the raptor cages but dropped down and
disappeared into the underbrush. Middlefork is a big place so the bird
probably ranges over a large area.

Robert D. Hughes
Chicago, Illinois

Posted by: "Robert D. Hughes" <rhughes.enteract...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)