Date: 12/7/17 4:49 am
From: John Broz <johnbroz1944...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ, Sierra Vista, San Pedro House, White-throated Sparrow
Highlights of yesterday's Every Winter Wednesday Bird walk per Richard Bansberg were 10 sparrow species with a White-throated Sparrow at the small pond near the House and prolonged scope views of a Grasshopper Sparrow west of Kingfisher Pond. There have been recent local reports of a White-throated Sparrow near that feeder. I also saw one in the grassland recently near Post #3.

Also, the L. Waterthrushes were continuing on Tuesday morning. Judy Visty and I saw one north of the Bridge while another local reported one on the south side of the Bridge between Posts #7 and #8.

The next Bird Walk is next Wednesday at 9. Free.

John Broz
Sierra Vista

Sent from my iPad