Date: 12/7/17 4:21 am
From: Amit Kamma <flyingweasel3305...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Bald Eagles near Decatur!
Hello All,

On Monday afternoon, I was on Lawrenceveille Hwy, coming home from school.
Near the intersection with North Druid Hills Rd, I noticed a pair of
raptors circling low over a Dairy Queen. My eyes were trained on them for
several seconds during which they continuously soared. They had white
splotching underneath and were noticably larger than hawks. Immature Bald
Eagles jumped to mind, which in retrospect seems like the correct
identification. My first eagle within the perimeter. Exciting!

Sorry for the late notice,
Amit

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>