Date: 12/6/17 10:52 pm
From: Henry Burton <henry.c.burton...>
Subject: [obol] Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher - Washington County
That's a great find. It's not the first Washington County record, though.
I saw one at Fernhill last fall
<http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S32641406>.

Hopefully it'll still be there on Friday when I'm not working.

Best,
Henry

Re: RBA - Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher/Palm Warbler - Washington County
Date: Tue Dec 5 2017 20:22 pm
From: cgates326 AT gmail.com

Congratulations Andrea Johnson! I believe that is the first county

record for Blue-gray Gnatcatcher in Washington County. Check out the

full Washington County List at http://www.ecaudubon.org/count...

On 12/4/2017 6:42 PM, Nicholas Mrvelj wrote:

> Hello birders.

> As I've not seen this posted on OBOL yet, I thought it best to spread

> the word (for those of you that do not use e-Bird).

> Andrea Johnson found a BLUE-GRAY GNATCATCHER and a PALM WARBLER while

> at Jackson Bottom Wetlands today. Her checklist is below.

> http://ebird.org/ebird/view/ch...

> Awesome finds and happy hunting.

> Best,

> -Nick Mrvelj